Slider

THE LOOK : FLORAL ART PRINT SHIRT : LIFESTYLE KHO SAMET

Mittwoch, 28. März 2018







#TSHIRT #ARTFASHIONCA #DENIMSHORTS #BERSHKA #BAG #CHANEL #SANDALS #BIRKENSTOCK #SUNGLASSES #TOMFORD 


What to wear this Spring- Summer- Season 2018 ?


I love to present a beautiful romantic outfit of the day . The beautiful art print shirt is one of my favor this season. 

Very trendy LOOK this season . Art Print is a new interpretation between Art and Fashion . 

I love this kind of fashionista style , so that`s the reason I create my own one`s . Yes , my own print  <3

to be individuell with your style , have a look to my styles on 
categorie : art fashion ca . 


The red bag is my new favor bag for summer . I am in love with. 

The colors red , green, purple , yellow are my favor colors this summer. 
Very trendy floral prints . Always a romantic touch be fashionable summer 2018.

Enjoy My Special ART PRINT DESIGN 
EXCLUSIV 

LOVE CARMEN



PIC LOCATION :
THAILAND , KHO SAMET


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan