Slider

THE LOOK : SANTOSA , TANJONG BEACH BIKINI STYLE

Freitag, 21. April 2017







#bikini #WATERCULT
sunglasses #TOMFORD


What I wear at the beach? 
 A bikini in bohemain style. I had bought it myself last year before my summer vacation. A very great style, a zipper in gold metallic look at the front bandeau top embellishes the bikini. The palm background is one of my favorite places for bikini pics .
The beach was unique and I was there all day until sunset. 
Very cool the beachclub on the beach. Unfortunately, too full to take photos. But another time maybe. I was there also to swim and the water was really warm. I love it . Very cool and special place.
The tropical climate was no problem for me. 
Singapore is beautiful also "Sentosa Island " has inspired me.
I had very great Easter holidays, short but very relaxing. I posted some impressions on Instagram. Have a look.

love Carmen




pic location :
a place to be :
#SINGAPORE : #Santosa, #TANJONGBEACH 
#tanjongbeachclub 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan