Slider

THE LOOK : STREETWEAR ! HAMBURG DOCKS : CAPE JACKET

Freitag, 17. Februar 2017







#CAPE #JACKET #CAP #H&M #BAG #DOLCEGABBANA 
#BOOTS #ANDOTHERSTORIES #SUNGLASSES #Celine 

What I am wearing today ? 

I am wearing a black cape- jacket with black parisian-cap and black patent leather boots!   
I love these jacket it`s so cool with the hoodie ! 
SMALL TALK : FASHIONWEEK
Hey ,
#fashionlovers !
What`s going on FALL 2017 New York Fashionweek?
 Very interesting to follow the shows online ! 
I love the new collection Fall 2017 from #Chloè ! Also #MarcJacobs  and #COACH1941 are  my favor . Really great with digital media . The trends we will see next . 
The streetstyle : The streetwear is  very crazy and New York rock it . 
I love them all ! 
Freeky colors and mini dresses with cool boots or higheels . Very nice the mini bags in pop colors ! Also hot the pants in caro look !
So I will getting crazy to go shopping ! 
love Carmen




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan