Slider

THE LOOK : NEW YEARS EVE ! LOVE DRESSES

Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2016




What to wear at "NEW YEARS EVE" ? 
You check your wardrobe ? Me too . 
Here I show some beautiful dresses looks in golden and black color.
 This Year is "New Years Eve 2016/17" standing of shiny, glitter glamour ! party and dinner !
 So show... what you can show .....wow . 
I love that kind of dresses . Some dresses are backless and sexy . Or you have front- cut -V  . So amazing .
I love all Looks of the dresses . 
You like it ? 
You want to know what I am wearing ? so next ...stop here . I will be happy .... don`t forget to follow me on the social platforms too !

Love Carmen


Ad Choice / Anzeige : 



*SHOP THE LOOK :-

1. Dress gold : 
SHOP : Zalando here;

2. Plissiere- crepe dress gold : 

3. Crepe-Satin dress black  :

4. Pailleten Dress :
 SHOP : NET-A-PORTER here;

5. Pailletten Dress : 
SHOP : AboutYou here;

6.Quincy Midi dress black : 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan