Slider

THE LOOK : STREETSTYLE CÔTES DE PROVENCE : CLASSIC DRESS

Montag, 10. Oktober 2016













#DRESS #ZARA #BAG #CHANEL #BOOTS #SIMILAR #CHAIN #ANDOTHERSTORIES


What I am wearing in France Côtes de Provence ?

I love to wear elegant dresses , it`s a simple dress in blue marine and with a white collor, very Classy Look . My legging in black and the boots perfect for a little wine tasting walk in Ramatuelle and Gassin #minuty ! My amazing bag I love it . You want to see more pics of the wine tasting location Gassin ? visit my travel-blog JourneyStyleMe   . YOu are Welcome .
The chain in gold looking, you are always know from the Monaco trip . 
Hope you are fine and enjoyed your summer. 

My summer was fantastic and my favor is Italy always , because the beautiful culture and the food , fashion, sightseeing and and ..next week I will post a look I shot in PISA in Italy ! 

Thank you for visit my blog and I know you are the best followers  . You are all so amazing . 


love Carmen 












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan