Slider

THE LOOK : PALM AND BEACH IBIZA

Samstag, 10. September 2016














#DRESS #PATRIZIAPEPE 
 #BAG #MICHAELKORS 
#SUNGLASSES #TOMFORD 
#SANDALS #Birkenstock 

What I am wearing today ? 

I really love to present the dress in white with ruffles and freaky pailletten and fray in front. 
I love the little color points on it and its perfect for the beach and not so boring. 
Even the make up is now powerful this season and you can be more colorful . 
I was for the beautiful shooting on IBIZA ILAND , in Spain . This is my favor Iland for SUMMER . You maybe, have to visit , one time . 

So in the end of August I love to be here . 
Party time it´s ending and you can relax and enjoy . Even it´s the best time for shooting days . 

In my package :  I have special places and nice summer looks for the next postings . 
Curiously ? 
visit my blogs and stay in contact follow me :)

*LOVE CARMEN*



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan