Slider

THE LOOK :SPECIAL : IBIZA LIFESTYLE : MEXICAN STYLE

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2016



























#SHORT #HundM #COACHELLA2016 #TOP #SUNGLASSES #DSQUARED #BEACH-BAG #SIMILAR IBIZA  #SANDALS #BIRKENSTOCK


What I am wearing today ? 

 Beach Cotton Club ; Lifestyle Ibiza  ! 
I the Mexican - Style did to me, the colors of the mix from the recent top are perfect for the beach and the Beach Club. 
The white short with the Mexican print is one of my favorites, I have nice though longer, so I both times mixed and what it looks like from. 
The sandals in silver my almost companion, absolutely perfect and very convenient for the beach. Dancing is the way goes,  hahaha well.

If you are interested in the location, looking at my new Travel Blogger page purely times. Wish you all happy holidays. 
Whether at home or on the road simply enjoying the holiday.

The travel location : visit me on :-
JourneyStyleMe



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan