Slider

THE LOOK : ARMY AND CAMOUFLAGE !

Montag, 21. März 2016







#PARKER #ZARA #BOOTS #UGGAustralia #BAG #LOUISVUITTON #BOOTS #JIMMYCHOO #CAMOUFLAGE #VINTAGE-RADIO #Transita #NORDMENDE 


Happy Monday ! 
What I am wearing last weekend ? 

The parker is NEWCOLLECTION2015/16 Winter . 

I really love olive army color . The fur is fake , but it looks very authentic . The parker is so cozy inside I love it . 
The bag is one of my "all days" bag . It`s perfect the  brown colors with multi-print a la LOUIS VUITTON.

A must- have and timeless . 

A hot special I visited a vintage-market in Germany Hamburg , my hometown.  

And I fall in LOVE with the old radio transita by NORDMENDE from 60 s th . The color red is so perfect with die golden shine look- front - page  . 

What you think ? You like it? 
I thought ? it can be a bag ? looks like . 

more after holidays - easter is coming ! 
Wish you Happy Easter 

*LOVE CARMEN*







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan