Slider

THE LOOK : AUTUMN HELLO

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2015










#DRESS #ALTUZARRA #BAG #CELINE #PUMPS #GUCCI #LEGGINGS #ZARA #BRACELETT #VERSACE #FORHu.M #JACKET #VINTAGE #SIMILAR #SUNGLASSES #Celine 


Hi all fashion lovers , now the "ready- to -wear shows summer spring are ending ! 
 I love to show what I am wearing this fall season 2015/16 . 

I really love vintage to mixed with new . The jacket is vintage and I remember I bought it in Paris . The large collar is typical for the LOOKS in the 70.th . The bow belt I love . Tres`Chic . 
I combinated with black leggings basic and plateau - pumps in black , the dress in dark red very special . 
The lovely look with the bag and the nice sunglasses is perfect for the autumn hello LOOK . 
Get inspired and have a nice weekend 
*love Carmen*






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan