Slider

THE LOOK : BOHO ALL AROUND

Freitag, 10. Juli 2015

















#DRESS #LAPERLA 
#GLADIATORSANDALS #CHLOE`#BAG #DOLCEGABBANA #HAT #SIMILAR


What I wear this summer?
 I am, as you know, a fan from boho chic style, be it on the street, festival, party or even a cozy barbeque in the garden.

 I wear the look this time, with a super chic maxi dress, new #laperla SS15 collection. The clothes are getting almost everywhere at all price. 
Especially great to go ..... are the new gladiators sandals #CHLOE`, to the ankle or knees, everything goes and looks great. A great round out the style is the bag and the hat. 
Both I love very much.

 As you already noticed I produce now ; a small fashion clip and this is then published on Youtube. Just look purely times.
CHECK IT :ME ON YOUTUBE

 Looking forward appreciate your visit on my pages.

A little secret about me I love fashion shows <3, the walk, atmosphere. 
So the Boho is a never ending story enjoy your holiday.

*LOVE CARMEN*






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan