Slider

THE LOOK : GRAPHIC PINK AND WHITE FLOWER

Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2015


























#PLAYSUITE #CHOIES #BAG #DOLCEGABBANA #VINTAGE #RUNWAY #SANDALS #FRINGLES #ZARA #NEWCOLLECTION2015




What I am wearing ? Its a very nice flower print play suite with special High-Sandals with fringles . I know its a break in this style but I love to show you how I am wearing the trendy pieces in combination with flowers . The bag is vintage and a runway bag from a fashionshow. 

It´s a landscape story with a nice youtube video now on the blog . O` Couture -Fashion I love instant . The big fashion designers show many beautiful flower print styles this season , this post is my interpretation to wear the beautiful amazing flowers . I love it ……and you ?
What you think about the LOOK ?

LOVE Carmen





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan