Slider

THE LOOK : BIKINI STORY- AIDA STELLA AHOI

Sonntag, 10. Mai 2015























#BIKINI #S.OLIVER #VICHI-CARO-COLORED #SUNGLASSES #TOMFORD #SANDALS #BIRKENSTOCK


"Every year the same question ? summer? bikini-trends ? 
This season , I will show you my favorites, what I am wearing .
 I like the trendy vichi -caro look , in all kind of colors , pink , dark blue or purple . A bandeau top is also my favor. But the push-up top is also nice . The very big sunglasses and a summerlook- clock in pop colors pink, purple or yellow I love.The sandals are so perfect.  
So here we go .....you like it ? "


The pics are taken on board the Aida-Stella . And the last pic is an trip with a catamaran, behind me the- Iland -Madaira  


LOVE CARMEN







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan