Slider

THE LOOK : ZEBRA - STREET-WEAR !

Mittwoch, 18. März 2015






#BOOTS #NEWCOLLECTION #JIMMYCHOO #BAG #Celine #NEWCOLLECTION #DENIM #GREY #ZARA #NEWCOLLECTION #SHIRT #ZARA #NEWCOLLECTION #SUNGLASSES #TOMFORD #HAT #H&M #CHAIN #TIFFANY&CO #RING #H-COLLECTION #TIFFANY&CO






WHAT I AM WEARING TODAY ? 
The perfect Street-Wear - Style! 
The boots are my favorites rebelle CAMOUFLAGE . The t-shirt black with its fabulous print a white patch the rhinestones. I really love this . 
The brown hat is also perfect . The grey denim are my favorites for spring 2015th I love the new denim -Styles. And the beautiful chain and ring in silver I LOVE IT . The cat -eye sunglasses in black very lovely.

 DO YOU LIKE IT ? 

LOVE CARMEN 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan