Slider

THE LOOK : SPRING HELLO AGAIN !

Freitag, 13. Februar 2015













#TOP #CHOIES #DENIM #ZARA #NEWCOLLECTION2015 #BAG #Celine #HAT #H&M 
#WATCH #ICEWATCH 'SUNGLASSES #H&M



"hello soon spring will come again, I have already seen some rays and also fits to my outfit transparent and yellow like the sun. The bananas but still need a little until they are ripe, but it's a long time since I've seen a bunch of bananas. The photos were taken on the island of Tenerife PUERTO DE LA CRUZ. I do wear the light blue denim newest collection 2015th. It will lay the dark in the closet time. But can act only once the inspiration of spring on us. I'm just saying ever more transparent the better" 

WHAT YOU  THINK ? 

LOVE CARMEN 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan