Slider

THE LOOK : HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015

Montag, 5. Januar 2015















#Dress #PRADA #HIGHBOOTS #PRADA #BAG #CHANEL #CHAIN #LOVE #Tiffany&Co #BIKERLEATHERJACKET #BALENCIAGAPARIS





Hi everyone, I wish a *Happy New Year 2015th*

I spent the holidays on Sylt in Germany in a wonderful spa hotel. The peace and the idyll is just great on the island in the far north. The long sandy beaches and endless dunes, just cool. But now to the topic:
What I wear on New Years Eve? I decided for a knee-length stretch and platauboots leather. The small evening bag with spices up the silver chain ends on the look. For the fireworks I'm wearing a biker leather jacket and maybe you can see the chain bearing the words: LOVE.I love it ;)
So enjoy the pics I am happy to see you ….and I love your nice comments ...
Carmen






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan