Slider

PARIS act 5 : DRESS IN YELLOW

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2015










#DRESS #YELLOW #ZARA #LEATHERJACKET #ZARAWOMAN #SEASON2014 #BAG #CHANEL #DAY #SNEAKER #ALLSTAR #SUNGLASSES #Celine`#PARIS #CHANELSHOP #SHOPPINGDAY


WHAT I WEARING IN PARIS last year?

The shopping day was very interesting , all the beautiful designer shops I love it . 

That 's the reason I am wearing my sneakers . STREETWALK ALL DAY ;)  

I love yellow and the dress is very sporty so you can combinated with sneakers as well . The bag is classic and perfect look with the black leatherjacket . The most beautiful sunglasses you almost saw in many postings . I am in love with …. 


I am so " HAPPY ABOUT ALL MY FOLLOWERS " 

stay in touch 

don´t forget today chanel show :

Le Grand Palais, Paris
Tuesday October 6th at 10:30am


*love Carmen* 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan