Slider

THE LOOK : PARIS act 3

Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2014



































#BIKERLEATHERJACKET #ZARA 
#BAG #CHANEL  
#SANDALS #JILSANDER 
#SHIRT #ZARA 
#SKIRT #VERSACEFORH&M 
#SUNGLASSES #Celine 
#CHAIN #Tiffany&Co 

WHAT I AM WEARING DAY 3 ?


What I  am wearing when I went to the sightseeing tour with the Paris Pass , I never saw on one day so many attractions and buildings but some of my PARIS TOURS ATTRACTIONS I will show you!

"I'm wearing a leather biker jacket, to a transparent shirt with checks in red on the front, at the shoulders a floral pattern and the back with black lace. The chic skirt made ​​of silk and gold metal filled my favorite rock style. The LOOK reminiscent of the Scots look only here I have transformed him into a great street style. 
The best in this season is to combine diamonds pattern. It can also be a skirt, or jacket with the plaid pattern are combined. The architectur stand no limits. The classic bag in black and the sandals in black leather looks very good together . The chain is in silver with a ring .And don't to forget my beautiful sunglasses . I never left home , without a sunglasses.

SOME INTERESTING MONUMENTS ;)

THE FIRST PICS ARE TAKEN HERE: 

"The Arc de Triomphe is perhaps the most iconic of all French monuments, and without a doubt one of the most triumphal. Built between 1806 and 1836, it’s iconic in style and sculpture to the decoration popular at the first half of the nineteenth century and visitors can admire its delicate design and engravings. Instantly recognisable and deeply evocative of the military history of France, the Arc de Triomphe provides a glimpse into France’s social past as well as spectacular views across central Paris." ( Paris Pass information)

THE LAST PICS ARE TAKEN ; EIFFEL TOWER:

"Once the tallest structure in the world, the Eiffel Tower is probably Europe's best known landmark and Paris's most famous symbol."


I LOVE TO BE HERE PARIS!

xoxo Carmen 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan