Slider

THE LOOK : I AM SO HAPPY IN PINK

Montag, 25. August 2014
















#SHORTS # CROPSHIRT #BERSHKA  #SUNGLASSES #Celine 
#HAT #Hu.M  #SNEAKER #SUMMER  #VICTORY #Vty #BRACELET #NEON #PINK #H&M




I am pleased to show you my pink neon summer outfit. 
It looks great when you're tanned by the sun and the color so beautiful body shines especially when the sun goes down. 

I purchased the entire set in Italy on my nice trip. really cool. 

But it is supposed to be cold again soon and then the great neon colors are hopefully in the winter ;) particularly hot I think yellow will prevail but let's see what awaits us so? 

Here you can still shop definitely the look. Soon it's over with summer goods .... oh what a shame really…

XOXO CARMEN



Adchoiches :

SHOP THE LOOK :




SNEAKER : here and also here




DENIM NEON PINK SHORTS : here




TSHIRT NEON PINK : here




HAT : here




SUNGLASSES: here



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan